This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diurnal variations of and adenosine content in the rat pineal gland.Life Sci. 1984; 35: 589-596
- Methylation and mood.Lancet. 1984; ii: 196-198
- Regulation of rat pineal hydroxyindole-O-methyltransferase evidence of S-adenosylmethionine-mediated glucocorticoid control.J Neurochem. 1980; 35: 536-543
October 29, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.