This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Salbutamol treatment of depression.in: Costa E. Racagni G. Typical and Atypical Antidepressants. Raven, New York1982: 181-193
- In vivo distribution of an antidepressant drug (DMI) in male and female rats.Psychopharmacology. 1979; 65: 254-263
- A rating scale for depression.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- Changes in MAO activity during estrogen treatment of females with endogenous depression.Mod Probl Pharmacopsychiatry. 1983; 19: 321-326
- Imipramines: Effect of ovarian steroids on modifications in serotonin receptor binding.Science. 1981; 211: 1183-1185
- Estrogen therapy for severe persistent depressions in women.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36: 550-554
- Estrogen in the treatment of depression: Neuropharmacological mechanisms.Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 18: 721-725
- A case of rapid mood cycling with estrogen: Implications for therapy.J Clin Psychiatry. 1984; 45: 34-35
- Estrogen-induced efflux of endogenous catecholamines from the hypothalamus in vitro.Brain Res. 1979; 178: 499-505
- Estrogen may well affect response to antidepressant.JAMA. 1972; 219: 143-144
Received: November 2, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.