This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Neuroendocrine correlates and monoaminergic hypothesis in primary affective disorders (PAD).in: Brambilla F. Racagni G. deWied D. Progress in Psychoneuroendocrinology. North-Holland Biomedical Press, New York1980: 235-245
- The TRH test in patients with borderline personality disorder.Psychiatr Res. 1983; 9: 107-113
- A rating scale for depression.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- The thyrotropin response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone in endogenous depression.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1981; 6: 189-212
- Thyrotropin response to TRH in unipolar and bipolar affective illness.J Affect Dis. 1981; 3: 9-16
- Serum thyrotropin response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone in psychiatric patients: A review.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 405-416
- Thyroid stimulating hormone response after thyrotropin-releasing hormone in depressed, schizophrenic, and normal women.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1977; 2: 137-148
- Studies of thyrotropin physiology by means of radioimmunoassay in man.Rec Prog Horm Res. 1966; 23: 47-85
- Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.3rd ed. Biometrics Research, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1978
- Persistent neuroendocrine dysregulation in major depressive disorder: A marker for early relapse.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 305-318
Received in revised form: November 30, 1984
Received: August 13, 1984
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.