This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Neurotransmitter metabolism in anorexia nervosa.in: Pirke K.M. Ploog D. The Psychobiology of Anorexia Norvosa. Springer Verlag, Berlin1984: 58-72
- Anorexia nervosa precipitated by a prepubertal pyometra.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1339
- Contemporary problems concerning our understanding of brain mechanisms that regulate food intake and body weight.in: Stunkard A.J. Stellar E. Eating and its Disorders. Raven Press, New York1984: 5-14
- Selective pituitary deficiency in anorexia nervosa.in: Sacher E.J. Hormones, Behavior, and Psychopathology. Raven Press, New York1976: 285-290
- The Biology of Starvation.Univ. Minnesota Press, Minneapolis1950
- Medical consequences of starvation; the malnutrition: caveat medicus.in: Darby P.L. Garfinkel P.E. Garner D.M. Coscina D.V. Anorexia Nervosa: Recent Developments in Research. Alan Liss, New York1983: 293-301
- The peripheral control of appetite.Lancet. 1983; (July 9): 88-89
- The physiology of motivation.Psychol Rev. 1954; 61: 5-22
- Anorexia and the hypothalamus.in: Krieger D.T. Hughs J.C. Neuroendocrinology. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, MA1980: 205-211
- Nutritional control of central neurotransmitters.in: Pirke K.M. Ploog D. The Psychobiology of Anorexia Nervosa. Springer Verlag, Berlin1984: 12-21
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.