Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coping with stress, norepinephrine depletion and escape performance.Brain Res. 1980; 191: 584-588
- Liothyronine (T3), antidepressants and hypersensitivity of beta-adrenergic receptors.in: Abstracts of the 13th CINP Congress, Jerusalem, June 22–251982: 79
- Receptor sensitivity and the mechanism of action of antidepressant treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 1160-1180
- Thyroxine and brain catecholamines: Increased transmitter synthesis and increased receptor sensitivity.Brain Res. 1974; 77: 471-483
- Potentiation of antidepressant effects by l-triiodothyronine in tricyclic nonresponders.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 34-38
- Learned helplessness: Effect on brain monoamines and the pituitary-gonadal axis.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1984; 21: 481-485
- Normal thyroid function in desipramine non responders converted to responders by the addition of l-triiodothyronine.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 1614-1616
- Neurochemical basis of the action of antidepressants on learned helplessness.Behav Neurol Biol. 1980; 30: 119-134
- Learned helplessness decreases (3H) imipramine binding in rat cortex.J Affect Disord. 1984; 6: 25-32
- Effects of neonatal dysthyroidism on serotonin type 1 and type 2 receptors in rat brain.Eur J Pharmacol. 1983; 95: 53-63